Home of the
Golden Knights and Lady K's
Pursuing excellence through challenging goals,
empowering attitudes, and worthwhile work.
Monday , January 26, 2015
LUNCH: Nachos w/meat and cheese, beans, fiesta salad, apples, oatmeal cookie and your choice of milk
QUOTE OF THE WEEK
"The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams."
It is Cold and Flu Season
Have you had your flu shot / nasal spray?
Protect yourself and your family
getting your flu vaccine
Prom is March 14. In order to attend prom, students must pay any outstanding student fees and carnival fees. Mrs. Stultz will send you a letter if you owe carnival fees. Please pay these fees to her. If you are not sure about student fees, please see Mrs. Brady and pay these fees to her.
All fees must be paid by January 30.
Valentine's Day is just around the corner. The Rodeo Team will be selling Valentin Day Gifts that can be delivered for you at school. or you can buy them to bring home. A table will be set up during Junior High and High School lunch to place your orders beginning Monday. All orders must be paid at the time you order. Gifts will be delivered during 8th hour on Friday, Feb. 13th, or picked up in Mrs. Reeves room. Surprise your Valentine and support your Rodeo Team
Get all the information about school on your smartphone.
Go to Mytimeschools.com and download the app. Search for Beauregard or Knights and get all the latest info.
Support South Beauregard High School with a 2015 Yearbook Ad!
The students of South Beauregard High School, are in the process of creating our yearbook for the 2014-2015 school year and we are asking for the support of your business. Please click on the link
SBHS Yearbook to read more about it.
In an effort to improve system practices, South Beauregard High is conducting a Parent Survey. We value your opinion and ask that you take the time to complete this survey.
In order to complete the survey, please click:
MY SCHOOL BUCKS- The simple way to pay for school meals.
It allows you to view account balances and meal purchases, schedule automatic payments, and make payments.
Download the app.
Step 1 visit the website myschoolbucks.com,
Step 2 Create your account. Your child's ID number can be found at the Parent Command Center.
Step 3 Pay with your credit/debit card or electronic check.
Step 4 Download the free app to pay from your phone.
Free Online Homework / Tutoring Services
One-on-one help from a live, qualified tutor can be accessed from a Louisiana public library or from a home computer by going to www.homeworkla.org. Tutors are available Sunday through Thursday 2 p.m - 10 p.m.
JH Softball @ DeRidder
JV girls Basketball @ St. Louis
- Farm Bureau Scholarship: Must be majoring in agriculture, vocational agriculture, agribusiness, home economics, or other curriculum directly benefiting agriculture. Application for both the parish and state level. Deadline: February 27, 2015
- American Fire Sprinkler Association scholarship: Students are required to write an essay about automatic fire sprinklers, then take a ten-question multiple-choice test in which each question answered correctly earns the students one entry into a drawing for one of ten $2000 scholarships. Apply at www.afsascholarship.org/hsinformation.html Deadline: April 2015
- 2015 Rural Electric Youth Tour contest, win a free trip to Washington, DC. Open to 10th, 11th & 12th Graders. Must write an essay, "What is the Biggest Issue Facing your Generation and How can we solve that issue? Approximately 300-400 Words. See your English Teacher or Mrs. Greene for details. Due: February 6, 2015
- Boardwalk Pipeline Scholarship: $1000, a SBHS student will be awarded this scholarship. Must have a 3.0 grade point average. Deadline to Apply : February 15, 2015 Apply at: http://sms.scholarshipamerica.org/boardwalkpipelinepartners/application.pdf
- Southwest District Livestock Show Participation Scholarship: Must have participated in the Southwest District Livestock Show or Light Horse Show at least 3 years, must have a 2.0 GPA. Deadline January 23, 2015
- University of Louisiana at Lafayette academic Scholarship: Must have an ACT of 23 with a 3.0 GPA. Deadline: January 23, 2015
- Dixie Youth Softball Scholarship: Deadline has officially been changed to February 1st. Must have a letter of verification from a local Dixie Softball league showing verification of participation.
- Zeta Phi Beta Sorority, Inc. Scholarship: Scholarship based on Outstanding School Participation, Scholastic/Academic Achievement, Community involvement, Active Church Membership, Financial need and a graduating senior. Deadline: February 1, 2015
- Beauregard Electric Scholarship: Must have a 2.0 GPA and receive your family's electric service from Beauregard Electric. Random drawing: 6 $1500 scholarships will be awarded. Deadline: February 27, 2015.
- FCA Memorial Scholarship: Must be a committed Christian, whose beliefs in full agreement with the Fellowship of Christian Athletes Statement of Faith, an active participant in FCA and have played a sport in High School. Deadline April 1, 2015
- The Louisiana Middle School Association Scholarship will ward a $1000 scholarship to high school senior entering the field of education. Application in Counselor's office. Deadline: Postmarked no than March 5, 2015
- Louisiana Life Safety & Security Association Youth Scholarship: Available to sons and daughters of active - duty Law Enforcement and Fire Service Personnel. Apply online at http://www.llssa.org(under links and forms). Deadline March 27, 2015